We want you and your dog to enjoy ResQ beds, and to have the joy of knowing you’re helping to contribute free beds for shelter dogs. However, if you need to exchange or return a bed, please review the following details. We accept returns up to 30 days from your receipt of a ResQ bed.
It must be returned in good condition. If you are returning a bed, please follow these simple instructions.
- We only accept returns that are in new, unused conditions, not damaged and have not been washed.
- To return an item, complete the form below.
- All returns are thoroughly inspected upon receipt. We reserve the right to deny refunds to any items returned to us that are not in new, unused condition.
- Put the bed into the original shipping carton.
- The cost of returning the bed is your responsibility. The cost may vary for shipping based on how you ship it back to us.
- We provide return labels only if the item is sent back in the original box. There is a $15 return shipping fee per box. The fee will be waived for exchanges.
- For returns and exchanges, we will send a FedEx shipping label to be dropped off at a FedEx location. Use this link to find your nearest FedEx location. If you no longer have the original box, we cannot provide a return label and you are responsible for shipping it back. Please note that we do not reimburse return shipping costs in these cases. If our return label is used on any box other than the original (or no box at all), the full cost of the shipping label will be deducted from the final refund. If the cost of the label exceeds the total refund amount, no refund will be given.
- It may take one week to issue a refund.